Top 100 Geography GK Questions for SSC Exams [PDF]
Hello Wanna Be Officers,
Here sharing the most important 100 questions for ssc and bank exams. Download the pdf and prepare to score a good marks in general awareness section of the exams. There are a lot questions framed by ssc and bank authorities these days in exams like ssc, ibps, sbi, rbi and rrb in the general awareness sections, so you need to get ready to prepare all the parts well because eventually these one liner questions end up scoring you full marks with a great saving of time to utilize in other important and tough sections of the paper.
Some Geography GK Questions from the PDF:
- Which city is associated with the river Mekong? Phnom-Penh
- Which is the busiest oceanic trade route? North Atlantic Route
- What is the average salinity of sea water? 3.50%
- The winds which never change their direction are called? Planetary Winds
- Who discovered South Pole? Amundsen
- The Karakoram Highway connects which pairs of countries? China - Pakistan
- What is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust? Aluminium
- What is the most abundant element in the earth’s crust? Oxygen
Download Geography Study Material for SSC & Banks PDF Here:
PDF Size: 1.44 MB • Credits: Online Mentors
**Note: Files are neither created nor scanned by SSC Officer.
Rightful person can ask for link removal here: Contact Us
SSC Officer - News & Notice • Study Materials in PDF
is an initiative to provide up to date information of ssc, ibps, sbi, rrb and other government exams to the aspirants around the country. Also provides the free study material PDFs for the preparations of the exam. Stay Connected. SUBSCRIBE
► Like Our Facebook Page: SSC Officer Page
► Upload Your Study PDFs Here: File Sharing System
Study Hard and become Officer.